Tony Russo is an 18 year veteran of the Performance Training Industry. He has had the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the industries best and brightest. His personal journey began as a youth athlete while his father pursued a degree in Kinesiology from the University of Maryland (College Park). A burning passion to create a safe and rewarding environment for athletes to grow and develop was created. It drove him to seek a degree in Exercise Science and Athletic Training from Western Maryland College.
Tony’s dedication to mastering his craft is unmatched and strives to better all those that choose to be a part of his community. He carries with him a large vision for what the performance training industry should be for all athletes and their families. A vision that aligns health and wellness professionals of a similar mindset to be proactive in creating a healthier world.
Tony rejoins E.A.T.S. after 5 years exploring his opportunities in facility management. He looks to bring his most recent experiences to our team and continue building a brand that has been a household name in the performance training industry for 20+ years.
- Graduated from Seneca Valley High School (Germantown, MD) in 1997.
- Member of the 1994 undefeated County, Regional and State Championship Seneca Valley Football Team.
- Graduated from Western Maryland College with a degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology and Athletic Training in 2001.
- Member of the 1997 and 1998 Undefeated Western Maryland College Centennial Conference Championship Football Teams.
- Athletic Trainer Certified with the National Athletic Trainers Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).